In 2022, hoteliers will face continued challenges, but this time with two years of experience and professional evolution. Navigating the ups and downs will require a combination of the right tools, knowledge, and flexibility.
Download this webinar to see how hoteliers can apply real-time strategies to three key trends shaping the hotel industry in 2022.
- Shifting travel patterns. Hotels are targeting local, leisure and long-stay business while preparing to pivot when international, business and short-stay travel returns.
- Staffing shortages. How hotels are using automation and other strategies to communicate with guests, detect service issues, and uphold quality standards.
- Tech consolidation. As hotels adopt more technology, how can integrations support operations and ensure a seamless guest experience?
- Daniel Craig, Founder, Reknown
- Danica Smith, Guest Engagement Director, ReviewPro
- Jordi Figols Gagliardi, Corporate Business Process Manager at Majestic Resorts