With high season now over in the northern hemisphere, hoteliers have a trove of fresh data and insights to understand how traveler sentiment and behavior has changed.
In this webinar, we take a deep dive into ReviewPro’s Q3 Global Hotel Review Benchmark report, drawing from our analysis of over 1.5 million reviews of 7,500 hotels worldwide to help hoteliers plan and budget for the guest experience in 2023.
- How 2022 performance compares with 2019 and 2021
- What the data tells us about guest expectations in 2023
- Key factors affecting guest sentiment
- Benchmarking performance at the global, regional, star-segment level
- Key takeaways for improving the guest experience and online reputation
- Danica Smith, Director of Product Engagement, ReviewPro
- Daniel Craig, Founder, Reknown (Moderator)
- Antony Shaw, Vice President Training & Quality, Kempinski Hotels